Upcoming Events – May 2019
Here are some upcoming events at Mount Moriah Lodge #39.
- Wednesday, May 1st starting at 6:30PM – Dinner at 6:30 with the Stated Business Meeting and the Grand Master’s Official Visit to follow at 7:30. There will be two By-Law amendments voted on at this meeting. Dinner is open to all Brothers, visiting Brothers, and prospective members. The Meeting is open only to current and visiting Brothers. Dress is suit and tie for the meeting.
- Saturday, May 4th at 9AM – There will be a practice for the Master Mason Degrees at the Lodge.
- Wednesday, May 8th at 7PM – Master Mason Degree
- Wednesday, May 15th – Dark
- Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:30PM – Family dinner. All Masons, prospective members, invited guests, and friends are welcome. Casual dress.
- Wednesday, May 29th at 7PM – Master Mason Degree
Also, mark your calendars. There will be a DGL workshop on September the 14th, 2019 at the Masonic Memorial Temple from 9am to 2pm.