Mount Moriah #39 has the following events coming up, plus some other items of interest.
- Wednesday, September 30th at 6:30 – Social at the lodge. Prospective members are particularly invited to come down and meet with us. No official meeting, just a time to socialize and reconnect. Light refreshments. Casual dress.
- Wednesday, October 7th, starting at 6:30 – Casual dinner at 6:30 with the Stated Business Meeting to follow at 7:30. Dinner is open to all Brothers, visiting Brothers, and prospective members. The Meeting is open only to current and visiting Brothers. Dress is suit and tie for the meeting.
- Saturday, October 10th at 10:00 – The Nevada Masonic Leadership Conference will be held online. NV Masons can register here.
- Wednesday, October 14th at 7:00 – Entered Apprentice Degree. Open to all Brothers and visiting Masons. Suit & tie.
- Wednesday, October 21st at 7:00 – Proficiencies and Education. The lodge will open and hear proficiencies from Brothers on several degrees. Then we will have an educational lecture from WB Kier Hales on Masonry in the Stars. Open to all Brothers and visiting Masons. Business Casual.
- Wednesday, October 28th at 7:00 – Master Mason Degree. Open to all Brothers and visiting Master Masons. Suit & tie.
- Monday & Tuesday, November 9-10 – Grand Lodge of Nevada Annual Communication. Registration and details are here.