Upcoming Events for September at Mt Moriah 39
Mount Moriah #39 will has the following events planned for September. Please note that all events are tentative and dependent upon directives from the State and Local governments, and directives of the MW Grand Master. Please do check back on either our website or Facebook, where any last minute changes will be posted.
- Wednesday, August 26 – the officers of Robert Burns Lodge UD, will be performing a courtesy degree at Mount Moriah #39, for inspection by the Grand Lodge. This will be a Fellowcraft degree. The exact time is TBD but will be posted when available. Suit and tie.
- Saturday, August 29 at 8AM – Lodge practice for officers. Since it has been a long time since we met, we will be practicing our first degree opening and closing and reviewing the rules for meetings during the COVID pandemic. Casual dress.
- Wednesday, September 2nd – We will be serving pizza at the lodge at 6:30 with our Stated Meeting to follow at 7:30. Dress is suit and tie for the meeting. Originally the Grand Master was to have his official visit, but that has been canceled. This will be a normal stated meeting, open to all Brothers and visiting Brothers. Prospective members are welcome to join us from 6:30 to 7:30 for pizza, or just for socializing.
- Saturday, September 5 at 8 AM – Lodge practice for Master Mason degree for anyone holding a part. This practice will be critical since it will be a step-up night at the next degree. Casual.
- Wednesday, September 9 at 7PM – Master Mason Degree, open to all Master Masons in good standing. The Senior Warden will be conferring the degree. Suit and tie.
- Wednesday, September 16 at 7PM – Master Mason Degree, open to all Master Masons in good standing. Suit and tie.
- Wednesday, September 23 at 7PM – Proficiencies for any Brother who is ready. Possible education as well. Business casual dress.
- Wednesday, September 30 at 6:30PM – Social hour for prospective members. Any and all prospective members are invited to the Lodge to socialize with the Brothers. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.